Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting For My Letter From Hogwarts

Workout Update:
In anticipation for my upcoming classes I thought it was a good idea to start getting acquired with the South Mountain trails aka "home base" Im going with the goal right now of telling myself 4-5 miles a week whether that be 2 miles 2 times or all at once. After my second trip to SM this morning Im beginning to feel more comfortable. Mentally Im excited and in it to win it but physically.... my body is not so excited which is making me worried for the first few weeks of exercise classes :/ Im more scared for hurting myself by pushing to hard. Slow and steady wins the race.... right?

Philmont Update:
The waiting game is KILLING me! I find myself sitting by the window like a puppy waiting for its owner. Except the owner is a mailman. Not to mention all this constant talk that surrounds me of how wonderful and life changing Philmont is you would think they are talking about Hogwarts. No word until this evening. An e-mail reminding me that I applied and they will now start the hiring process from January to April (APRIL?!?!!?) and that I need to reply confirming my choices (1. Ranger 2. Astrology 3. Conservation Educator) This is not calming my nerves. I JUST WANT TO KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment